Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Are you pickin' up what I'm puttin' down?

First, I must give a shout to Jeremiah (J) from good ol' MSOE. Good luck to him, Jadon, Price, Ted, Drew, Westy, and all the others that have finals next week. Next off, I've got to say that things are alright with work. It's getting a little less busy, sort of.. I have to better utilize my time a bit, but hey, I'm a rookie.

My sister Amanda seems to be hanging in there at college. It's tough, but she works hard and tries her best.

Laura, although I'm not supposed to know yet... Is pregnant! That's a plus, because she's been married for over a year, so congratulations Laura and Nate!

Colorado is way too close. I'm not ready at all. I need to go drop off my skis for re-edging tomorrow for sure.

I'm still looking for the perfect house to buy. I think I have two roommates that would live with me, Matt (my current roommate) and Matt J. (an old friend from school)

As I explained in past entries, television is easy to get addicted to. I think my roommate might be at that point. I haven't yet had to force the remote from his hand.

Comedy Central gave props to blogs tonight... It goes to show that words can be made up and widely used in a matter of a few months.

Milk and bread in the back

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home