Monday, January 24, 2005

Losing the edge.

Today I attempted to set up a VPN for a friend of mine. He was using SBC Yahoo DSL, and I was not impressed. It was a pain to set up, and in the end, I couldn't get the VPN to connect. Since there are 30 points of failure, I just cashed in my chips and went home.

Perhaps this is just another subtle hint that I'm losing my edge with computer things. I've got to go back to school, or at least pick up some Java or .Net classes. Ehhh, or maybe I should just quit the whole computer thing. I could deal with working at a restaurant half the time. Ehh, I suppose time will tell.

1 Comments:

At 12:44 AM, Blogger Luke said...

There is good news. I did in fact have the Yahoo DSL VPN set up correctly. Turns out that the company giving the password credentials gave the wrong info. I can sleep at night again....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home