Friday, January 07, 2005

Busy Week

First week back to full-time work. Nate is headed back to AZ. Jon is back in town, with a new TV and an XBox. My deadline for work is getting closer. Our trip to Colorado is hanging on a thread of with time and money working against it.... But I still think we'll pull it off.

All in all, I've decided being busy is a very good thing. I've seen when I'm not busy, all I do is waste time watching TV. So, at the end of the day, I've decided being busy is worth it.

Two things I learned this week. The first, you can use @import to control stylesheet inclusion so that advanced styles don't ruin the performance of a site when users are running older browsers. The second, adding cranberry juice to smoothies doesn't taste the best.

Thats it for now.... And remember everyone... Milk and bread in the back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home