Thursday, January 13, 2005

Television

Based on personal experience and random statistics, I’ve decided television is an easy thing to become addicted to. My roommate is a big fan of television, and I am not really used to living in a place where the TV doesn’t turn off. I’ve started watching way too much TV every day, and now I’ve decided to do something about it. Sure, Scrubs, the O.C., Desperate Housewives, Lost, Alias, and the West Wing are all great shows, but I find myself watching random shows too, many that aren’t even good. I’ve decided… I watch too much TV. Therefore I’m replacing some television time with a few other things.
Playing piano – I’ve gotten a little rusty, so hopefully I will play some more to get a little better.
Work – Deadlines are fast approaching, so I have to dedicate a little more time to that.
Making dinner – Thus, saving cash, as well as having lunch to eat the next day.
Organizing – My room, preparing for my grad school stuff next year,
Going to bed earlier, waking up earlier…
Hanging out more with friends.
Going skiing

Etc etc
For now, milk and bread in the back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home