Wednesday, January 05, 2005

My first real post.

I'm following a bunch of my friends in beginning a blog. I've read plenty in my time, and figure I should catch up now. We'll see how long it lasts. This New Year, I did the stereotypical thing and decided to wake up earlier and get to work on time, while at the same time not being as lazy as last year. It's Day 5, and I'm doing Ok. The first was also my brother's birthday... He got a new place, and bought a new TV, so his new year is going well.

This weekend is Tony's birthday too, so we're in need of something very cool to do.... I
google'd cool things to do just to see what it had to say. The result was interesting, but I found out it is quite expensive to store Liquid Nitroges. Ehhh, what can you do.

Anyway, this is a good start for now. I will add more on lunch hour tommorrow, just to see if people actually check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home