Thursday, February 03, 2005

Scheduling... The bane of my existance.

Every so often, I think to myself, "Self, can this get any tougher?" Lately, it's been in regards to work. I'm working on a redesign of a corporate Intranet. It's very cool, and I like working on it. My project manager is awesome, my boss likes it, the technical architect in the group thinks it's pretty cool, and it's fun. One minor problem, though, is that it isn't an easy project. I've found myself throwing a few extra hours at problems because I underestimate their difficulty. I'm going to work on Saturday as if its a regular workday, and I'm thinking that it will help me get back on schedule.

In other areas of life, things are going well. Jadon, Price, and I have nailed down a few more details regarding our ski trip. Although I've decided all rental car companies suck, we're still going to pull it off for under a grand, so that is Ok.

The remainder of this week is going to be busy, quite busy.
Thursday: Work, Nick Freeman is in town.
Friday: Work, Westy's Birthday
Saturday: Tony will be in town, and my sister will be stopping through.
Sunday: I'll be catching up on my last few things I need to finish for work on Monday, as well as doing some laundry.

Ah, so plenty of things on my plate. Oh well, life is still good.

Milk and bread in the back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home