Monday, January 10, 2005

The Packers didn't pull through for a third win against the Vikings (go ahead Jadon, rub it in) so they are done for this season. That wasn't very cool, but there weren't high hopes to go much further this season. Hopefully next year we'll keep our key players, and get some new ones.

This weekend, I'm headed home to pick up my skis, and I am hitting the slopes on Sunday. By Friday, I'm going to get my car fixed, so it will make it all the way to Wausau... But to pull all this stuff off, I need to get up earlier for work.

Thing I learned at work today: Using XML and HTTP requests, website developers can emulate type ahead functionality like Google Suggest does. I will probably try to use that stuff in the coming week or two.

That's all I've got for now.
-- Milk and bread in the back --

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home